Developer Options allow user to have more access control on Xiaomi or any Android device, by enabling USB debugging option it allows user to perform adb and fastboot command for flashing/scripting/file transfer and etc in shell or command prompt.
Here is how to enable and access to Developer Options in Xiaomi MIUI 7 devices.
- Go to Settings, scroll to the bottom and look for About Phone
2. Tap on MIUI Version multiple times, usually around 6-8 times.
3. Tap until your see the notification, “No need, you are already a developer.“
4. Go back to Settings and look for Additional settings
5. Developer options is now available on your Xiaomi devices.
6. Finally. Toggle to enable Developer options or USB debugging if needed to. 😉 You are done.