I just bought an iPod and found out that the music volume is low, doesn’t satisfy my hearing experience. Make a few checking, found out that there is a volume limit configured on my ipod. What I did was just change it to the max and I got my loud and clear sound back.
How to Unlock iPod Volume Limit
- 1. Connect your iPod to PC. Make sure your folder allowed to view hidden file
- 2. Go to “iPod_control” folder. This will be a hidden folder.to the “Device” folder.
- 3. Delete the file name “_volumelocked.”
- 4. Eject and restart your iPod.
- 5. On “Settings” of your iPod, select Volume Limit, you will be able to reset your volume limit with password
If you do not have combination/password protect, you can change the volume limit on step 5.